Moors, Coffee, and Golden Sand
We invite you to get to know the Zone of the Saints, which is where you can find some of the best coffee in Costa Rica. Here, you can explore the valleys, mountains, and sweet waters of the South Pacific.
¡Welcome to Costa Rica!
We’ll be with you, from the moment you leave the airport, ready to start your adventure.
Depending on when you arrive, we’ll take you to your first destination in Cartago or to a closer hotel to rest.
ABOUT THE TRIP
¡WELCOME TO COSTA RICA!
Price per person from $2,495
Length of the trip: 6 nights / 7 days.
Starts:Juan Santamaria International Airport – San Jose
Ends:Juan Santamaria International Airport – San Jose
Airfare is not included
- Accommodation for 6 nights / 7 days
- Private local transportation
- Local guide
- Entrance to Los Quetzales National Park
- Entrance to Tapanti National Park
- Coffee Tour
- Entrance to Marino Ballena National Park
- Taxes included
¿WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- Alcoholic drinks
- Meals not mentioned before
- Optional Activities
- Travel Insurance